Cookies and how they Benefit You
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer or mobile phone when you browse websites
Our cookies help us:
- Make our website work as you’d expect
- Improve the speed/security of the site
- Allow you to share pages with social networks like Facebook
- Continuously improve our website for you
- Make our marketing more efficient (ultimately helping us to offer the service we do at the price we do)
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
- Pass data to advertising networks
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
- Pay sales commissions
You can learn more about all the cookies we use below
Website Function Cookies
Our own cookies
- Allowing you to add comments to our site
There is no way to prevent these cookies being set other than to not use our site.
Social Website Cookies
In order to implement these buttons, and connect them to the relevant social networks and external sites, there are scripts from domains outside of bfpeople. If you click on these buttons they will be registering the information.
The privacy implications on this will vary from social network to social network and will be dependent on the privacy settings you have chosen on these networks.
Visitor Statistics Cookies
Turning Cookies Off
You can usually switch cookies off by adjusting your browser settings to stop it from accepting cookies (Learn how here). Doing so however will likely limit the functionality of our website (and a large proportion of the world’s websites) as cookies are a standard part of most modern sites
Emails we send you may include tracking, identifying whether the user has opened and clicked on the email and what traffic the email send our site.
Can I opt out of cookies?
We operate a requested consent policy which means that we ask you for consent the first time you visit our page that you are happy with this usage. If you are not happy with this usage, then please don’t use Simply ISO’s website or services.
The links below explain how you can control cookies via your browser:
Alternatively, you may wish to visit aboutcookies.org which contains comprehensive guidance on a guide to deleting and controlling cookies and information on how to do this on a wide variety of browsers. You will also find details on how to delete cookies from your computer as well as more general information about cookies. For information on how to do this on the browser of your mobile phone you will need to refer to your handset manual.
Please be aware that restricting cookies may have a detrimental effect on your user experience at bfpeople.com.