Developing yourself through executive coaching
How much time and effort do you spend on developing yourself or developing your career?
Ambitious people work hard at improving themselves, and their team, to get to (and stay at) the top. They also work with others – executive coaches – in order to be challenged, gain perspective and insight.
Those at the top of the mountain didn’t fall there”
How much could you benefit from….
- much greater self-awareness of your strengths, potential and areas for development?
- better focus on shaping and achieving your goals?
- better leadership effectiveness?
- support in leading and managing others, producing better results or changing your bad habits
- someone to work with who is totally objective to bounce your ideas off – someone who won’t judge you?
- help through your career/job change – advice about your options, your CV or your job search?
Through 1-1 sessions, in person or on Skype, and with access to a vast range of psychological tools to help you, bfpeople’s psychologists and executive coaches will create rapid and lasting change through any of the above areas and many more.
bfpeople works with business owners and with experienced or aspiring leaders in all industries and sectors. We also offer High Impact Programmes for people starting in new leadership and management roles.
A bfpeople coaching programme will offer you:
- totally objective and unbiased support to help you enhance your capabilities and maximise your potential
- a totally bespoke programme focusing only on your needs and requirements – not a generic training course
- ,identification of internal blind spots and weaknesses
- improved team work, communication and performance
- increased effectiveness and job satisfaction
- better relationships with managers, colleagues or staff
- support through major change e.g. redundancy or career change
- access to a wide range of psychometric assessments
There’s only one corner of the universe that you can be certain of changing, and that’s your own self.”
What is executive coaching?
It is not life coaching or therapy. We’re not interested in hours of navel-gazing and analysis of your childhood. Our coaching is solutions-focused and provides hands-on support for experienced individuals and teams who can benefit from an independent, confidential, view point at key moments.
Most projects are sponsored by employers, but we do work with ambitious individuals who want to make changes. Programmes are short and focused – usually 3 -6 sessions – we do not work with people on open-ended projects.
We work with ambitious people who want to reach, or stay at, the top. If you’re ready to invest in yourself and your career, call bfpeople on 0333 202 2225, or click below to get started.